Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org Call us: (563) 265-1589
Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only. The information presented at this site should not be construed to be formal legal advice nor the formation of a lawyer/client relationship.
Disclaimer: The determination of the need for legal services and the choice of a lawyer are extremely important decisions and should not be based solely upon advertisements or self proclaimed expertise. This disclosure is required by rule of the Supreme Court of Iowa.
A description or indication of limitation of practice does not mean that any agency or board has certified such lawyer as a specialist or expert in an indicated field of law practice nor does it mean that such lawyer is necessarily any more expert or competent than any other lawyer. All potential clients are urged to make their own independent investigation and evaluation of any lawyer being considered. This notice is required by rule of the Supreme Court of Iowa.
Memberships and offices in legal fraternities and legal societies, technical and professional licenses, and memberships in scientific, technical and professional associations and societies of law or field of practice does not mean that a lawyer is a specialist or expert in a field of law, nor does it mean that such lawyer is necessarily any more expert or competent than any other lawyer. All potential clients are urged to make their own independent investigation and evaluation of any lawyer being considered. This notice is required by rule of the Supreme Court of Iowa.
- Deportation / removal defense
- Asylum / withholding of removal / Convention Against Torture (CAT) claims*
- Family-based petitions (I-130, I-730, Fiance visas)
- Conditional residence waivers (I-751)
- Special Immigration Juvenile Status (SIJS)
- Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA)
- Waivers (I-601, I-601A, I-212)
- Adjustment of status (green cards)
- Citizenship and naturalization
- U visa and VAWA applications
- Cancellation of removal (for both LPRs and non-LPRs)
- Bond requests and redeterminations
- Employment Authorization (work permits)
- Appeals to the Board of Immigration Appeals (BIA) and Administrative Appeals Office (AAO)
Allchin Law Office Services
At Allchin Law Office, we provide our clients high quality services personalized for their unique needs. We represent clients with their cases before U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (U.S. CIS), Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE), The State Department and in immigration court with the Executive Office of Immigration Review (EOIR).
*Summer Allchin has experience with asylum / withholding / CAT claims from the following countries: Burma, Cameroon, The Democratic Republic of the Congo (DRC), Central African Republic, China, El Salvador, Ethiopia, Gambia, Guatemala, Honduras, Kenya, Liberia, Malaysia, Mexico, Myanmar (Burma), Nicaragua, Palestine, The Philippines, Rwanda, Somalia, Sudan, Tibet, Togo, and Vietnam.